smooth and safe transportation service for all

Sunday, 5 May 2019

Delivering Efficiency Through Connectivity


* 5.5 hours to 95% of the across Bangladesh.


* Maximize payload ( Drive more cargo in lieu of more fuel).

*Unique , flexible cargo van transportation.

* Fast efficient delivery. 

*Full service any time 24/7.

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    أفضل شركات الشحن

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really informative content. Keep it up!
    گمرک خرمشهر در استان خوزستان، بندر خرمشهر و در حاشیه اروندرود قرار دارد و یکی از گمرکات مهم برای واردات و ترخیص کالا در ایران است. قرارگیری این گمرک در محدوده بندر خرمشهر و کنار اروندرود، دسترسی مناسبی برای واردکنندگان ایجاد کرده است. فرایند ترخیص در این گمرک می‌تواند پیچیده و زمان‌بر باشد؛ آشنایی با مراحل، مدارک، هزینه‌ها و محدودیت‌های آن پیش از شروع کار، ریسک هزینه‌های اضافی را کاهش می‌دهد. برای آشنایی با چارچوب کلی ترخیص نیز می‌توانید راهنمای ترخیص کالا از گمرک را بررسی کنید. You can get more details on our website anytime: گمرک خرمشهر

    ReplyDelete

Thanks

Contact Us

M/S. TITAS TRANSPORT AGENCY
Carring Contructor & Commision Agent

Dhaka Office:
235,Mosjid Market(2nd Floor)
Tejgaon Truck Stand, Dhaka-1208
Phone:9132086, 01711-153932

Chittagong:
K114, West Madar Bari, Chittagong
Mob:01715-286050

Chatchpur Office:
Mobile: 01711-272699

https://titastransportbd.com/
Join Us: Facebook

Sharif khan

Vcard of Sharif Alam Khan
Titas Transport Agency
235,mosjid market(2nd floor),Tejgaon truck stand road.
Dhaka. , 1215 Bangladesh.
+8801715286050
Transport, Logistics coordinate officer.

This hCard created with the hCard creator.